A visualization and goals guided meditation script will help you and your mind to achieve your goals and what you want to accomplish in the new year without getting bogged down in negative thoughts. I know that once I started my own visualization meditation scripts, if felt like a black cloud lifted and I also felt more energized to reach my goals.
They say, once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
Where do you even start? Does it really work?
Let’s talk about it.
First, let’s look at some of the benefits to this practice.
Benefits of this practice on your thoughts and emotions
There are some really surprising effects of doing a visualization and goals guided meditation script for overall wellbeing and bodily health improvements.
The act of visualizing something activates the same areas of the brain as if the visualization was being done in real time. So, if visualizing our ideal outcome can help our bodies on a cellular level see this success, then can’t visualization be used to help our bodies heal from stress, depression, chronic pain, or irregular menstrual cycles? Maybe according to thousands of research studies.
Visualization practices and meditation are a form of using your imagination, or forethought.
Here are a few examples of the positive power of visualization and goals guided meditation script outcomes:
- A study found that a group of breast cancer survivors maintained their telomere length by meditating or participating in a support group, while those without such interventions experienced a shortening of the telomeres. What’s the big deal with telomeres? They are a part of the DNA that are thought to be protective of health and longevity when they are long and show susceptibility to disease when they are short.
- A study conducted by US Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality found that meditation led to the reduction of several forms of psychological stress.
- A guided imagery practice has been found to not only reduce stress but regulate the immune system. The white blood cell counts decreased during after meditation.
- A hypnosis practice was found to decrease depression and increase a patient’s natural killer (NK) cells.
- A mindfulness meditation practice contributes to a healthy well-rounded sense of identity and self-concept.
- A meditative practice helps with self-regulation, presence of mind in social situations, increased empathy and a reduction in anxiety.
Using a visualization and goals guided meditation script may be a helpful addition to your normal health routine.
Circle + Bloom: Resource for Women
This practice of using a visualization and goals guided meditation script has also been the basis of the company Circle + Bloom, which creates mindfulness and guided imagery audio meditations which help women with miscarriage, infertility, a mindful pregnancy, post-partum time and reaching one’s goals. Many women have found success through this amazing resource.
You may enjoy these related posts:
- Anxiety and Stress Relief – 10 Best Ideas at Home
- Five Amazing Benefits of Massage for Endometriosis Plus How To
- How to Stay Focused on Your Life Vision: Five Steps
What is included in a visualization and goals guided meditation script?
Turn your vision into reality with a Meditation Script
A meditation script may include guided imagery and the visualization of your goals. A meditation script may be used in all sorts of ways and as the research shows it can be an especially effective way to help the body heal.
Here is a short and simple visualization from Circle + Bloom.
With meditation, some may mistakenly believe that you are to clear your mind for relief of stress and pain. But that’s equivalent to jumping into a swimming pool without water. By guiding your mind with visualization, relaxation and envision your goals, you help get to where you want to go faster. Using visualization and goals guided meditation script is a relaxing way to live fearlessly and begin to live with more freedom and joy.
Guided imagery is where you use your imagination to envision something physically taking place but within your mind. Many of the guided imagery audios I’ve listened to over the years usually include a few components:
- You spend time in deep breathing exercises, releasing all of the tension in your body.
- You start on a path and walk into a specific room for a specific purpose.
For example: you are standing in front of a large crystal archway. You begin to walk down the path, into the forest, to a small pool of warm, bubbling spring water. You get in and begin to feel everything relax.
- You begin to focus on your body or a particular area that you wish to see improved.
For example: your attention goes towards your ovaries, and you envision they are releasing unhealthy tissue and that new healthy tissue is growing in their place. The old tissue leaves your body. Your ovaries are in perfect working order.
The thing I love about guided imagery is that you can visualizations specifically created for your condition that you hope to see healed, or you can use your imagination to create your own. If you’re a newbie, I’d totally recommend Circle + Bloom because their meditations are beautiful. I also really enjoy FertileHeart’s guided visualization exercises.
Visualise your achievements and goals
When you use meditation to visualize your achievements and goals, you are teaching your brain how to reach your goals on a cellular level. You are building cellular memory, similar to muscle memory, and encouraging it to work on reaching your goals even while you sleep. (Ever had a problem you couldn’t solve one day, and then you slept and all of a sudden the next morning you could solve it? That’s exactly what I’m talking about!)
Science calls this neuroplasticity! Check out the short video below.
Goals guided morning meditation
Let’s do a sample meditation example using a goal setting meditation script.
Let’s say you struggle with overwhelm at your job or where you spend your days.
- Start by breathing in and out at least three times, deep breaths.
- Start by relaxing each part of your body and imagine a soft wave teaching you how to just be.
- Then imagine your mind remaining calm, processing information as it comes, discarding what is not important, and focusing on your brain’s synapses processing optimally. The levers of hormones are released in just the right amounts. You pay attention to your heart and notice what it’s feeling. Your body is handling things just right. You take a deep breath and open your eyes.
Using a visualization and goals guided meditation script each day could be a key to living fearlessly and to imagining a better future. Visualize how you see your body behaving optimally. Visualize your success in some health condition. Use a goals guided meditation to envision living your best life.
Let me know how it’s going in the comments section! Would you like a future self visualization script pdf? Or a guided visualization scripts pdf? Let me know how I can help!
Disclaimer: This post is intended for informational purposes only. I’m not a qualified practitioner and I’m not encouraging anyone else to do this. Please consult a qualified practitioner before implementing these things or changing your current treatment plan. This post contains affiliate links, meaning at no cost to you I earn commission if you click on a link and make a purchase.